Aims and Values
Our Strategic Aim:
To offer all our children a challenging, creative curriculum, seeking the highest standards and developing a stimulating and secure learning environment, embracing Christian understanding of everyone’s needs and differences, achieved through effective communication and leadership.
- Vibrant learning establishment
- Secure happy excited motivated children and staff
- Achievement of high standards
- Christian values evident in all aspects of school
- Shared vision and everyone working towards achievement of objectives
- Strong leadership across school
At Derry Hill Church of England Primary School we value:
- inclusion for all;
- respect and care for each other and everything around us;
- working enthusiastically as a team embracing change towards shared goals;
- a fun and happy atmosphere; and
- celebrating success for all.